Caused by growing expansion to the fast-moving public clouds market we are looking for the experienced Azure & Wintel Customer Solutions Architects (CSA) to develop and implement technical solutions, participate in pre-sales as a technical expert and interact directly with customers.
Being a part of big architecture team, your responsibility will be:
- design of standardized technical solutions by Azure & Wintel and oversee their implementation;
- engage directly with clients at all levels up to and including the C-Suite;
- provide guidance (e.g., how implementation of newly released Azure feature might impact current production workloads) and recommendations for cloud infrastructure investments to make customer’s business more profitable;
- advise the sales team on which technologies better to offer and how much efforts for implementation and on-going support would be required;
- monitor Azure & Wintel trends and timely inform Cloud Offerings Manager about customer views and perceptions;
- participate in continuous service improvement activities and contribute to service development within the company.
Skills – Mandatory
We expect that successful candidate must have:
- degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience;
- interest in development of thought leadership abilities and experience, including ability to think outside the box and to recognise nuances and trends within the market before they are mainstream;
- ability to work and effectively prioritise in a highly dynamic work environment with multiple ongoing projects;
- ability to write accurate, clear and concise technical documents;
- working knowledge on Azure cloud platform, other public clouds is an advantage;
- experience of Azure infrastructure design and workloads migration with ability to analyse potential limitations when on-premises workload is moved to the cloud.
We expect that successful candidate has hands on experience and/or strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components and their cross-connection between each other and with on-premises systems;
- Azure Identity components and services, e.g. Azure AD and related services as Azure AD Connect;
- Windows operating systems roles (AD, DNS, DHCP) and relying infrastructure components support experience (Network, Storage, Virtualization);
- scripting with PowerShell and/or Python;
- ITIL methodology and operational processes (incident, change and problem management)-proofed certification is an advantage;
- project management methodologies (PRINCE2 Foundation, PMBOK); proofed certification is an advantage;
- Azure automation technologies (Azure Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Functions) awareness;
- Azure DevOps and CI/CD methodology awareness;
- Azure/M365 Cyber Security reference architecture awareness;
- MS Azure certification (AZ-300/303, AZ-400); other public clouds certification is an advantage.
We expect that successful candidate should:
- be a self-starter able to work on own initiative;
- have excellent analytical and communication skills;
- be able to deal with, and influence senior internal and external customers;
- exhibit confidence in the solution but also exhibit flexibility and willingness to listen and adapt;
- have technical solutions writing skills;
- have strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- understand and readily articulate how his solution integrates with the larger holistic solution for the customer, both technically, from processes perspective and in terms of business value.
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- regular assessments and yearly salary reviews;
- additional vacation bonus;
- newcomers from other towns are provided with relocation help;
- social package - medical care, sports;
- partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- free English classes in case of project necessity;
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company;
- opportunities for self-realization;
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- experience exchange with global colleagues;
- corporate and social events.
The vacancy is opened in Kazan, remote work is possible.