This IT-based integrated solution is designed for automation of ambulance and accident and emergency response services of any scale. It is a standard solution corresponding to the requirements of the RF Ministry of Healthcare.
AMS Ambulance supports a complete set of operations, from reception and dispatch of calls to statistical data procession and performance assessment, accounting of medical supplies and POLs, bills/rosters generation and transfer to Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund, ambulance crew mobile workspaces.
AMS Ambulance includes an information interaction subsystem that provides the possibility of integration with external information systems, including System 112, systems of other emergency response services, GLONASS/GPS vehicle monitoring systems, and medical information systems.
AMS Ambulance enables to:
- Reduce call reception and dispatching time and, as a result, hasten the arrival of the ambulance crew to a medical call
- Monitor the immediacy of medical care
- Optimize ambulance crew performance
- Automate report generation
- Analyse performance by various parameters