The contact center is a single point of contact for consumers through various channels of interaction (telephone, SMS, chat, e-mail); it enables to implement a uniform level of customer service in accordance with service standards.
The solution has the following advantages:
- Reducing the response time to a customer request;
- Improving the quality of customer service through the implementation of the auto-information function;
- Obtaining statistical information on customer needs and on contact center load required for making decisions aimed at improving the service;
- Minimizing unreasonable claims from both the client and the operator due to the recording system implemented;
- Reducing the cost of call processing.